Winter Crush Event
From : Dec 14th, 2013 - 10:00 am
To : Dec 14th, 2013 - 04:00 pm
Venue : Lucero Mill - Corning, CA
Phone : 877-330-2190
Fax : 530-824-1243
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 2120 Loleta Avenue Corning, CA 96021
Lucero Olive Oil is celebrating the Third Annual Winter Crush!
Family Event to Feature Live Olive Oil Citrus Crush, Local Microbreweries and Cooking Demonstrations
Families, foodies and anyone looking to enjoy a unique experience is invited to join the Lucero family as they host the Third Annual Winter Crush, on Saturday, December 14, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Lucero Olive Oil Mill in Corning, California. Event-goers will enjoy the unique experience of witnessing the annual citrus olive oil crush by touring the mill and tasting the fresh olive oil being made right before their eyes.
The event will also feature live music performances and a vendor market place highlighting local artisan producers, eateries and more than 10 local microbreweries. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to watch live cooking demonstrations hosted by four local chefs, one of whom will be Lucero Olive Oil’s own Bobby Lucero (father of Lucero Olive Oil Founder, Dewey Lucero). There will also be a kid’s zone that will include the following art stations: jewelry making, bag decorating, olive branch crowns and coloring.
“Winter Crush is a great community event that gives our customers the chance to not only witness the production of our citrus olive oil, but they can also sample the product and take some home with them that day,” said Dewey Lucero, founder, Lucero Olive Oil, California’s most highly awarded olive oil producer. “With a kid’s zone, local restaurants and microbreweries, music and cooking demonstrations, Winter Crush is a fun experience for the whole family.”
Here are 10 reasons to join us this Saturday at the Lucero Mill in Corning, CA for the Third Annual Winter Crush:
1. Visit the Micro Brew Garden and taste over 10 local breweries!
2. Only produced one time a year, now is the perfect opportunity to experience our citrus crush! Taste this exclusive olive oil straight off of the press and smell the aromas that fill the air of the mill.
3. Learn new tips and tricks to cooking with EVOO at one of our several cooking demonstrations, hosted by Kris Behrens from Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital.
4. Sample and purchase from local artisan food vendors in the Vendor Market Place and meet with the producers themselves. We’ll have everything from spiced pistachios to English curds.
5.Learn all about the olive oil making process on tours hosted by our Olive Oil Experts. Tours are offered throughout the day.
6. Enjoy a warm lunch prepared by Bruciante Wood Fire Pizza or Kinder’s BBQ.
7. Play in the fun-filled Kid’s Zone – the little ones will enjoy this station filled with jewelry making, bag decorating and coloring!
8. Get your groove on to live music by the DRIVER band while they perform favorite classic rock and oldies.
9. Complete your holiday shopping in the Lucero Tasting Room – taste the complete line of Lucero EVOOS and balsamic vinegars and shop selected pre-wrapped gifts.
10. A great day to spend with your family and friends – bring your loved ones with you, and join the Lucero family at the Third Annual Winter Crush Event: Saturday, December 14, 2013 10am-4pm.