You have no items in your shopping cart.
Saint Patrick's Day Ploughman's Platter
February 28, 2013
- 2 tablespoons Lucero White Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Little Thief Sweet Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Lucero Miller’s Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 (3-ounce) links chicken apple sausage, cooked and sliced diagonally
- 4 ounces medium cheddar cheese
- 3 slices Brown Soda Bread, each cut in half
- 2 ounces cornichons
- 1 jar of Lucero Roasted Tomato Tapenade
- ¼ cup of Lucero Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Slowly drizzle oil into vinegar mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Add lettuce; toss to coat. Arrange salad on a platter with sausage, cheese, Brown Soda Bread, and cornichons.
- Drain Roasted Tomato Tapenade and stir together with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and brown sugar to make Chutney, place mixture in a bowl; add to platter.