- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Worchester sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Lucero’s Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
Grilled Pineapple Rounds:
- 1 can of pineapple rounds or one fresh pineapple cut into rounds
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Lucero’s Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 hamburger buns of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of Lucero’s Basil Olive Oil
- 1 red onion cut into rounds
- 1 large tomato cut into rounds
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 4 slices of aged Swiss cheese
In a large bowl mix together ingredients for hamburger patties, once thoroughly mixed form into 4 patties. Put on grill and cook for about 6 minutes, then flip until done.
Drain canned pineapple rounds. In a small bowl stir together honey, brown sugar, and Lucero Pineapple White Balsamic. Generously brush onto both sides of pineapple rounds. Add glazed pineapple round to grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
Brush hamburger buns with Lucero Basil Olive Oil. Toast on grill for approximately 3 minutes.
To Serve: Place patties onto toasted buns and top with one slice cheese, then add glazed pineapple rings, onion round, tomato slice and romaine lettuce.