You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grilled Salmon with Sweet Roasted Garlic Mustard Sauce
February 12, 2013
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- ½ cup Lucero Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup Little Thief Sweet Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Lucero Arbequina Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- Rinse the fillets under cold running water and pat them dry. Lightly rub fillets with Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: Whisk together the Little Thief Mustard, Arbequina Olive Oil, and fresh dill. Mix well.
- Grill the fish on high heat or broil until desired boneness, but do not overcook. Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve immediately.