Vanilla Bean Ice Cream With Wild Cherry Balsamic Topping
July 2, 2013
Vanilla bean ice cream
1/2 c. apple juice
1/4 c. water
1/2 c. sugar
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 c. dried cherry infused cranberries
1 pint gourmet vanilla bean ice cream
1. Combine all topping ingredients in small sauce pan.
2. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add the cranberries and reduce heat to low.
4. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Let topping cool before drizzling over the ice cream.