- 2 packages of graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Lucero Chocolate Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lucero Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Chocolate bar shaved
Put the graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter and Lucero's Chocolate Olive Oil, stir until combined.
Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat/ Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
To make the filling; use an electric mixer set at medium-high speed to beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice, vanilla and Lucero Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar.
Pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula and refrigerate until firm. About 2 or 3 hours.
Shave the chocolate bar on top of the cheesecake, and then serve.