With the Gilroy Garlic Festival just two days away what could be more appropriate than a recipe that incorporates lots and lots of garlic. We were inspired to post this recipe when one of our team members brought this to a pot luck. Not only does it use fresh garlic and garlic salt, but it also incorporates our Lucero Garlic infused Olive Oil, mmmm... delicious. You're going to have a hard time sharing these little guys!
Aly’s Chili Garlic Edamame
1 lb Edamame (fresh or frozen)
1 Tbsp Lucero Garlic infused Olive Oil
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp Lucero Garlic infused Olive Oil
½ Tbsp Chili Powder
½ Tbsp Garlic Salt
1. To prepare: Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Add a pinch of salt and 1 Tbsp Lucero Garlic Olive Oil.
3. Add edamame and boil until tender (about 6minutes).
4. Drain edamame and move to a large bowl.
5. Add the remaining Lucero Garlic Olive Oil, minced fresh garlic, chili powder, and garlic salt to bowl.
6. Mix to coat.
7. Serve warm or cold. Will keep in the fridge up to 5days.