Sticky Balsamic Glazed Drumsticks
June 3, 2014
1/2 cup Lucero balsamic vinegar (we recommend Wild Cherry)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
10 to 12 chicken drumsticks
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Combine the balsamic, honey, brown sugar, and soy sauce, in a mixing bowl — then add the chicken drumsticks and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the drumsticks on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the skin is caramelized, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Place the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil to kill the bacteria. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook over low until thick, about 15 minutes. Reserve.
- Use a pastry brush to paint the marinade on the cooked chicken and finish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped parsley.