- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Lucero Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a large Casserole Dish.
- Place the Lucero Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in a large plastic resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
*Recipe from allrecipes.com