In honor of Mardi Gras!
- Lucero Green Olive Tapenade
- 2 (7 1/2-by-3-inch) pieces of focaccia bread, halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces sliced mortadella
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced hot soppressata
- 2 ounces sliced Genoa salami
- 2 ounces sliced Italian Ham
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 2 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound arugula
- 1 tablespoon Lucero Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lucero Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- Preheat a Panini press to high heat. Spread Lucero Green Olive Tapenade over cut sides of bread.
- On one half of each piece of focaccia, layer 2 ounces mortadella, 1 1/4 ounces soppressata, 1 ounce salami, 1 ounce ham, 1 ounce provolone cheese and 1 ounce mozzarella cheese. Place second half of bread over meats and cheeses and transfer to panini press. Press until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place arugula in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the Lucero Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lucero Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and lemon juice; season with salt and toss to combine.
- Remove sandwiches from press and cut each in half. Serve immediately with arugula.