- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lucero Meyer Lemon Crushed Olive Oil
- 2 skin-on trout fillets (4 ounces)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 5 cups escarole, torn into pieces
- 1/3 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of Lucero Green Olive Tapenade
- In a large skillet, heat Meyer Lemon Flavored Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- Pat fish dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Add fillets to skillet, flesh side down, and cook until fish is golden brown and releases easily from skillet, about 5 minutes. Gently flip and cook until opaque throughout, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add escarole, lemon zest, and Green Olive Tapenade to skillet .Cook, stirring constantly, until escarole wilts, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and toss to coat. Serve alongside trout.