October 21, 2011
2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
Fill deep fryer with Lucero Olive Oil
- Mix garlic, onion, salt, and paprika in small bowl- set aside.
- Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they don't turn brown while you prepare the olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a large fryer (~325 degrees F).
- Place potatoes in the hot olive oil to fry. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
- Add season mix to warm fries.
From the Lucero Kitchen