You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chocolate Olive Oil Banana Bread
May 9, 2012
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp Lucero Infused Chocolate Olive Oil
- 1 ⅔ cups all purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups mashed overripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 5x9 inch loaf pan with Lucero Infused Chocolate Olive Oil and sprinkle with flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- In a large bowl, stir together Lucero Chocolate Olive Oil and sugar until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; make sure to scrape down bowl as needed. Beat in bananas, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat in flour mixture and chocolate chips on medium.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
**When recipes call for butter or "other oils," remember that olive oil can replace both! It's healthier and tastier!