Monthly Archives: May 2014
May 20, 2014
- 2 cups Lucero Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 whole Ripe Tomatoes, Sliced Thick
- 12 ounces, weight Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Thick
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Lucero Extra Virgin Olive Oil (we prefer the robust Manzanillo Certified EVOO) For Drizzling
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
When you're ready to serve, arrange tomato and mozzarella slices on a platter. Arrange basil leaves between the slices. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the salad, getting a little bit on each slice. Do the same with the balsamic reduction, making designs if you want. Store extra balsamic reduction in fridge for a later use.
End with a sprinkling of kosher salt and black pepper. Serve as a lunch, with crusty bread. Or serve alongside a beef main course for dinner.