You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
September 4, 2011
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 1hr.
Total Time: 1hr. 10 min.
- 3 ½ lbs. Pork Spareribs
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
- 1 onion, quartered
- ½ cup Lucero Wild Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Little Thief Tequila Jalapeno Kiss Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place spareribs in a large stock pot with barbeque sauce, onions, Lucero’s Wild Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, Little Thief Tequila Jalapeno Kiss Mustard, salt and pepper. Pour in enough water to cover spareribs and stir mixture to incorporate ingredients. Bring to a low boil, and cook for approximately 40 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate with Lucero’s Anthony’s Blend Olive Oil. Remove spareribs from the stock pot, and place on a preheated grill. Use the barbeque sauce in saucepan to baste ribs while cooking. Grill ribs, basting and turning frequently to avoid burning, for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Enjoy with your favorite BBQ side dishes.